Saturday 27 August 2011

Feline friends

What is it about cats and writing?  I like most things four legged and furry (not so keen on things with scales or more than four legs though!) and have always been surrounded by animals.  But there seems to be something about writing and cats that seem to go together.

Is it that they're unpredictable?  Never end up doing what you expect them to? Are wilful and independent...just like the characters that we battle with on the page.   A bit of a love hate relationship, they can drive you mad but you can't imagine life without them......

Here are some pics of the cat that currently owns me..Saffron... more often found assisting me by sitting on my laptop or playing with my pen!

Cute and cuddly.

Very elegant!

Can everyone go away now please....
 



No comments:

Post a Comment